Friday, April 9, 2010

Friends

Lately or more today the people who I spend the most time with have been questionable. What does it say about me, being around the people who I am? I love my friends and I wouldn't trade them for anyone else. I think we all need to grow up together though, we need to stop discussing people and discuss ideas. I have nothing against my friends they are all intelligent people who I honestly enjoy being around, their company means everything to me, but isn't it about time that we grow? Into whoever we want to be because with the friends i keep i think it's absolutely possible. Today was an okay day other than the complex thoughts about how i'm going to save my friends from the rest of the world. I've been waiting for this day to be over because I have this amazing feeling that i'm going somewhere possibly not "going" but really going? I am on the other hand spending the weekend at the bay with my family and some friends which i have been looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment